12 February 2010

Sketch Hong Kong

Finally I got to visit Hong Kong again after like more than 10 years -- I was on a transit visit in 1995 en route to the US for a company training. At that time I spent about 3 days in Hong Kong and got only a glimpse of the place. This time I was there for 9 days and I only manage to get a glimpse of the fragrant harbor. There is so much to see and so much to do and too much to eat. I need more time to walk and sketch at the same time. Maybe I should get a job in Hong Kong so I could live there for like 2 years? Well let's see. In the mean while here's one of the pages from my sketchbook.

2 comments:

  1. wow, fantastic, it is so very Hong Kong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! :) I've been to the exact spot the drawing was done and it looks exactly like it!

    ReplyDelete