01 March 2010

sketchcrawl results

100227_kgkapor
IMG_7380 CIMG8475
This is my sketch at the 4th location at the Kampong Kapor Road. The pictures above were taken at the first location and the last location.

We had a great turn out on our very first 'organised' sketchscrawl on Saturday, 27 Feb 2010 to coincide with the 26th world sketchcrawl day. I had done sketch walk, sketch weekend, sketch trip, sketch tour but never sketch crawl. I was happy to see so many new faces. We started around 9am from a relatively new shopping complex called City Square Mall for breakfast and ended at around 1pm for a laksa lunch. We braved the extremely hot and humid weather, armed with sketchbooks and pens, combed the busy streets in Little India area. I did seven sketches and you can visit them on my flickr site here.

Here are more pictures, enjoy!

IMG_7385 IMG_7387 carol_photo01
carol_photo09 carol_photo06 CIMG8470
CIMG8465 carol_photo08