03 June 2010

Tia's Tools of Art

I am always fascinated by what other artists are carrying when they go for sketching trips. On the left is what Tia would be carrying when she goes all out to for location sketching. Sometimes she would just be carrying a Hero pen while times like this, she would be heavy duty. Well most of the time, I carry with me a huge case of pens and brushes which I don't use normally. I would only draw with my Lamy fountain pens and then applied light washes over it sometimes. But it feels good to carry so much stuff just in case you need it all of a sudden when you feel inspired to do something different. I will take a pic of what I carry next time.
:)

2 comments:

  1. What tools are used - that sure is one of my point of interest and curiosity. Thanks for this little feature and I look foreward to finding out what you carry around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! If I am doing big format, I will be carrying my portfolio bag about A2 size.

    ReplyDelete