26 August 2010

a packed foodcourt

100819_foodcourt
I work in the east so I have not been to central business district for a long time. Last wednesday, I parked my car at the Market Street multi storey carpark and when I got off the elevator, the entire ground floor was packed with people during the lunch hours. It's a Koufu food court decorated with local Peranakan style!

Here I found executives with business attire except this 'tourist' in the middle of my sketch who was obviously having trouble with the chopsticks. The place was so crowded and I noticed packets of tissue paper on almost every single empty seat - a unique culture here for people to 'reserve' the seats while queing for your food at the stalls.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.Food Truck Wedding

    ReplyDelete