25 August 2010

Sketches and random sketches

Singapore Philatelic Museum
Hero Fountain Pen

Tom Tom's Coffee @ Vivo City
Copic Marker 0.8

Brunch @ Jago Close Coffeeshop
Lamy Fountain Pen (F)

Ghost Festival @ Tiong Bahru Market
Lamy Fountain Pen (F)

These were done with different tools. I have been alternating between fountain pens, markers and ink washes too, and I also realized my style changes as I used different materials. In general I have been experimenting and trying out different methods and ways to sketch. It is hard for me to stick to something consistent. :P

3 comments:

  1. ur sketches are very nice and captures a spirit that no digital camera can do! impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of them. Which pen you like the most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes u agree with Taiwoon. Your lines are your signature!

    ReplyDelete