26 November 2010

cafe sketches - coffee and people

101118_CoffeeClub

101118_CoffeeClub_photoCoffee Club at Siglap. This group of eight young ladies enjoyed each other's company and they were oblivious to people around them. A few of them would burst out into uncontrollable laughter but it was alright to me since they never got off from their seats so I could sketch them. Sepia colours are coffee stains. Can you spot the Coffee Club logo on the counter wall?

More cafe sketches on coffee and people on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I admire how you incorporate moving people, furniture, perspectives of the interior and also the scale of the objects seemingly without effort.

    And at speed too. Just astounding. I did a few of people and it was not easy and I had to reduce them.

    ReplyDelete