07 November 2010

My new Sailor calligraphy fountain pen

Bought a Sailor calligraphy pen some months back to replace one that I lost in Penang in July. I think this one which I bought online from a shop in KL is a 55 degree model. The one I lost was a 40 degree model. 55 degree seems like a bit too inclined for me to handle. Anyhow, decided to try it today with these two quick sketches and washed with Chinese ink.
The ink I am using now is Platinum Carbon Ink which is waterproof and dries very fast.

A Chinese Temple along Keong Siak Street

Sri Thendayuthapani Temple along Tank Road


2 comments:

  1. New drawing tools will push us to a new level. These are nice, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were really nice drawing, I personally like all these drawing, the calligraphy fountain pen to produce the best results in making lines on the paper is the nib.

    ReplyDelete