12 February 2011

Results of Kampong Glam Urban Sketching

Sketching @ Kampong Glam, Bussaroh Road

We had a great one at Kampong Glam. Meeting near the Sultan Mosque at a coffeeshop, we headed out in different direction separately. Tia and Madhu formed a group, whereas Parka headed out on his own. Joyce, Noel and Joel were sketching together. Joyce made her first urban sketching today too. COngrats! I was sat next to Kat when I did my first warm-up piece to loosen up my lines. Then I was at Sultan Gate sketching a dilapidated shophouse destroyed by fire 8 years ago according to restaurant owner, Peter, whose restaurant overlooks the damaged building. Finally, we congregated in a Swedish restaurant for lunch and show & tell. :D))

IMG_3418

IMG_3421

For more pictures, you may visit my Flickr set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thedesignlanguage/sets/72157625904380127/



:D))

3 comments:

  1. No wonder everything inside was charred black. Interesting how plants can grow everywhere.

    Reminds of a deserted army camp which has plants growing out of the buildings (barracks) as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for this post. Thanks. Great!!!!

    ReplyDelete