20 March 2011

people at the clinic and cafe

110319_polyclinic

110317_coffeebean
IMG_4132

Sketch on top: While waiting to collect my medication after consultation with the doctor at room number 10, I sketched the crowd inside the Marine Parade Polyclinic. People came and went very quickly so I had to do speed sketching. I put 2105, the number assigned to me on the calling screen on top of the pharmacy counter.

Sketch below: After leaving the students from Marina Bay Promenade, I went to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Marina Bay Sands to have my meal and coffee. The "Wishing Well" called "Rain Oculus" which looks like an hanging inverted bowl structure is just outside the cafe. It creates a whirlpool motion above the promenade level with the water falling two storeys through a hole at the center of the Oculus. I was sitting in the cafe witnessing for the very first time, the water gushing down from the steel pipes and acrylic bowl above.

1 comment:

  1. Like someone flushing from the top.

    Great sketches!!

    ReplyDelete