21 July 2011

brown paper sketchbook $3

Hi sketchers,

   I've bought quite a lot of brown paper at home which I use to draw on. More than enough. So I've decided to wrap them with a nice cover, staple and razor trim them so they can be used as sketchbooks. There are 9 folded brown paper sheets in total (that gives you 36 pages to draw on) around 135gsm thick, I think. A5 size. paper holds ink, pencils and paint pretty well. And they are good for techniques that use whites on a darker surface. 

   If anyone is interested in owning one, I'm gonna sell them for $3 each. (the price of a plate of hawker fried kway teow). Since I will be making them one by one and by hand, I'd like to take a pre-order in the comments section before I start production. I will make one for you only if you put your name down in the comments section to confirm your purchase. I will hand you the sketchbooks at our next sketchwalk.


13 comments:

  1. Brown paper sketchbook pre-order:
    1.
    2.
    3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Edric Hsu (Would like to order one please, thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take two, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry, are you still selling these?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Drewscape,
    I'm a newbie, joined in the TiongBahru2 sketch walk. Would like to take one please.
    Cheers,
    TanCS(ttwincs@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I'm still selling these. Will hand them out this saturday. Please add your name to the list if you'd like one to be made for you. Thanks.
    1. Edric
    2. Marvin
    3. Rafa x2
    4. TanCS
    5.
    6.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5. tasia loekito

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Drewscape,
    Where's there meeting place and time this Sat 30th?
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Edric
    2. Marvin
    3. Rafa x2
    4. TanCS
    5. tasia loekito
    6. RJ Olaso

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok cool. will be there at the sketchwalk for breakfast and lunch saturday. call me 91070735 if you can't find me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi are you still selling these?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, im just wondering where can you get these brown papers. i've been looking for them to do my cards. contact me at 98919331. thanks

    ReplyDelete