12 March 2012

Family Togetherness

I remembered the story behind this sketch quite clearly. That was like 3 weeks ago when the entire family including my mum decided to chill at this cafe named O'Briens at Singapore General Hospital after my dad went to sleep after his meal. For the first time for so long, the family was sitting down talking to each other. Its a wonderment how a crisis could bring everyone together. Though the atmosphere was grave, I was in fact a little happy and even touched to see that the family was standing quite united and supportive of each other.



1 comment:

  1. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas josh groban in concert 2011 classical music superstore ballet dvds free classical violin solo sheet music free classical greek music downloads Create In Me A Clean Heart 8. well, some are reminiscent of a neighborhood sing along. Josh Groban knows what it is like to work hard for his fame and this has kept him grounded throughout his career.

    ReplyDelete