07 April 2012

VivoCity and Sentosa beach

VivoCity sketch Sentosa Beach

It has been a while since I've been to Sentosa Beach. This place has changed a lot. There are now eateries that line up just behind the sand.

There are actually two beaches that are separated. One on, the sand is so fine that I think they are imported. On the other beach, the sand is less fine, but I also think they are imported. I remember beach sand in Singapore to be rather coarse.

Today's a Saturday and the whole place was crowded, just like most places. I even saw some students sketching there. That's what I call good initiative. Coconut trees
I wanted to lay on the sand to draw this.

1 comment:

  1. Parka, I just want to that that your rendition of those escalators in Vivocity is fabulous. Wondrous.

    ReplyDelete