There are still some drawings needed from the first sketchwalk as we didn't manage to cover everything. We need to sketch these because they are important parts of TPY that need to be in the book. Please take time this week if you are going for an adhoc sketchwalk to capture these locations for our TPY urbansketchers book. And have fun!
1) Stadium/Sports Hall: Nobody submitted anything other than 1 drawing of the ticketing counter at the entrance of the stadium...
2) Swimming Complex: Nobody submitted anything other than 1 drawing of the snack bar at the poolside (Have to pay to go inside)
3) HDB Hub: another picture will be good.
4) Famous Blk 177 Goreng Pisang: we need to capture this.
5) Library area: (including Toa Payoh Mall): a few more will be good.
(Please try to cover these before next sketchwalk as there will be more locations to cover next round.)