01 January 2013

last few sketches from the december sketchbook


The POSB ATM machine at Bedok. Ballpoint + watercolour.

The new Bedok interchange

My dad likes going to The Line at Shangri-la for special occasions. I try not to eat too much since it is a buffet. Or I will have to sit up in bed to sleep.



Using the new Spirit of Bamboo waterproof ink Aunty Amy gave me. I put it in my hero pen since I can wash it easily after using. Hero pen + watercolours.

Drawing with James at Holland V. Noodler's Ahab pen with Sentosa Tranquility ink + watercolour.

Noodler's Ahab pen with Sentosa Tranquility ink + watercolour.

Pilot Falcon pen with Ebony blue ink. Nice ink. It's not waterproof and it bleeds well.



My brother-in-law, Dao Zhe, is back from Vienna! He, Von and Xiwen sat on the living room floor and sorted out the presents as is tradition to do in their house when one comes back from overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment