10 April 2019

Result of March Sketchwalk



Two sketches at Sketchwalk.

It was raining cats and dogs, so I just sat there and sketched after my nice mee pok and Kopi O. Good recommendation for the noodles stall from Patrick Ng Benedict Tay Hendriko Teguh Sangkanparan and thanks Alice Lim for the popiah, all so nice. Kopi O was very good too.

Sitting there, I noticed there were so many old folks in wheel chairs or in other PMDs. The old Chinese lady on wheel chair sitting opposite us was with a sweet Malay lady, I was very sure she's a social worker or a friend. Another Malay lady came to sit with them and the old lady took out some papers from his bag. She left shortly after giving her a cheque. They had traditional breakfast (bread, egg and hot drink) in the morning and when I left, the old lady was having noodles.

So many old uncles and aunties at the coffee shop and the young ones were at the crowded food centre and market near-by.

No comments:

Post a Comment