11 September 2010

Another Sketching Day at ACM


Well, it was raining again, on Hari Raya Puasa Friday afternoon, so I headed for the ACM again to sketch. Due to the holiday, there was free admission at the ACM too! The galleries were a bit more crowded, but I settled in at the Sumatra exhibition, let my eyes adjust to the dim light (not easy to do for us old guys) and began sketching. Here are several more hours of enjoyable interpretations of the exhibits - I especially like the Nandi Bull and the Minangkabau traditional house. I did all the inking on site, then had a few beers along the River to assess the results, and finally put in some color later at my residence.

2 comments:

  1. Let's have beer together one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every detail with so much information. A sketcher putting on a scholar's hat. Great!

    ReplyDelete