08 October 2010

Sketches from my backyard, Hong Kong

Sketches from my own backyard - Tai Yuen Street, HK


Sketches from my own backyard - Tai Yuen Street, HK

This is tai yuen aka The Toy Street. You can find many shops selling toys and very popular with parents and kids on the weekends. I live just right at the start of the street.

Fishmonger @ WanChai Market, HK
Fishmonger @ WanChai Market, HK

Sketches from my own backyard here in Wanchai Hong Kong. I really like how the old orange lamps are hanging above the fishes which are kept in small Styrofoam boxes.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a very colourful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours. You sure can make the most mundane and ordinary scene colourful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you capture HK very well with the linework and colours.

    ReplyDelete