08 January 2011

Queenstown Sketchwalk (8 Jan 2010)

Click for more
Queenstown Sketchwalk (8 Jan 2011)

Queenstown Sketchwalk (8 Jan 2011)

Every time I see this cinema while passing by on the train, I would always wonder when it's going to be torn down. It's really old.

Queenstown is one of the early housing estates in Singapore, built before Toa Payoh and Ang Mo Kio, and was a test bed for much of Singapore's public housing. Source:wikipedia

Queenstown Sketchwalk (8 Jan 2011)
The only piece with buildings I drew.

Queenstown Sketchwalk (8 Jan 2011)
My other sketches.

Queenstown Sketchwalk (8 Jan 2011)
The funny moment of the day was when a man came up, to some other sketcher and said the following,"Very Nice! Nice until die! Sure die!"


Some photos I took. There are additional writeup on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment